Be proactive about your health!
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, here at Bonsai green cleaning. We want you to know we are doing everything possible to keep both our Customers and Employees safe during this Coronavirus outbreak. We are very aware of the hazards this new virus brings and what it means to everyone’s potential risk. During these times we want to assure you that we are exceeding the sanitary steps and strict cleaning procedures that we have always taken in being proactive against the spread of virus carrying germs.
Products used in your home:
Our multi purpose sanitizing/ disinfecting cleaning spray and Aromatherapy blends, show a 99.9 percent reduction in bacteria when applied to a surfaces through your home and offices. Our products are safe and contain highly effective antimicrobial, plant base ingredients, to reduce the risk of contracting viruses.
New test by the U.S. Government showed coronavirus can live on surfaces for up to three days. Public health officials suggest a few common steps can be used by both businesses and individual households:
- Clean your entire home often, not just once a week. Deep clean once a week.
- Increasing the frequency of cleanings.
- Use disinfectant products that are effective.
- Cleaning "frequently used and high traffic areas.
- Making hand sanitizer readily available.
- Pay special attention to areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
Precautions we are taking:
Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to share the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe. Not only are we requiring our staff to wipe down high-traffic objects and areas that’s frequently used, we are also enforcing strict handwashing procedures to combat the spread of germs. We have and will continue to keep practicing these safety precautions in your home and office.
Our team conducts consistent updated trainings on cleaning virus-carrying germs, by following the recommended two step preventive measures recommended by the CDC. Trainings on cross contamination: microfiber cloth- color coding system, disinfecting vacuum cleaners and equipment between appointments, wearing disposable gloves, and shoe covers. Using HEPA filter vacuums. Using hand sanitizers. As well as following our detailed cleaning system that pays extra attention to hidden dirt, germs and more. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential.
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home. They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
- Shoe covers will be worn at the entrance of door, when entering.
- Follow the two step preventive measures recommended by the CDC: clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks).
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- Continue to implement trainings on cross contamination: microfiber cloth color coding system. We ensure our team follows the specified colors for each specific area. We will continue to use a dedicated bag of sanitized microfiber cloths that only used into your home.
- Continuing to only use HEPA filtered vacuums which capture 99.97% of particles due to multiple levels of filtration.
- Continuing to always clean and sanitize equipment daily, between appointments.
- Continuing to wearing disposable gloves. Gloves will be discarded after each cleaning immediately after removed.
- Continue to offer full steam sanitizing/ disinfecting cleaning options.
- Masks, although they are somewhat useful to prevent germs when the person wearing them is sick. They don’t do much to prevent you from getting sick. So, you may see some cleaners wearing them while others may not; primarily for dust sensitivity/allergies.
Here's what we need from you:
- Let us know what you need. Let your technician know if you would like them to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call the office with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your technician, we ask that you try to remain 3-6 feet away from each other.
We want to assure you that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone's wellness by being prepared. Everyone’s safety is our main concern! We understand these are troubling times for all but together…we WILL get through and we thank you for continuing to support us and our team being a Bonsai Green Cleaning customer.
Please feel free to reach out to the office, call or text (301) 458-0897, email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Bonsai Green Cleaning